Looking for some help?
Here are a few common questions which may solve your queries
Orders placed before 12pm MST (2pm EST) Mon-Fri (excluding holidays) will be shipped the same day.
Orders placed after 12pm MST (2pm EST) or on holidays or
We do not have access to any information that you do not via the tracking information provided, and we do not have any control over the package once it leaves our hands. If you have questions regarding the tracking information please contact the USPS, UPS, or FedEx directly.
Free Shipping orders are not eligible for expedited shipping methods. Typically FedEx Ground or Saver is used for orders with free shipping, but in some instances USPS Priority is used depending on location and cost.
We must have a valid e-mail address if we are to provide customer support and tracking . You will receive several e-mails. First, an e-mail confirming that your order was placed, a Completed Order email once the order has finished processing, and then your tracking number will be provided via a an e-mail from ShipStation (with links to online tracking). We send at least 3 e-mails confirming all aspects of your order.
Anyone that has researched and been around kratom long enough knows it is extremely subjective. A batch or strain that 9 out of 10 people may love, may not agree with one person. Or, it might work great one day, but not another. Dose size and timing plays a huge factor, as does mindset. Just because something doesn’t agree with you doesn’t mean it’s necessarily a bad product. We offer cheap sample packs, and a large assortment of different strains and strengths of kratom, so that hopefully anyone can find the options that work best for them.
Please keep in mind that any products that are returned to us opened have to be destroyed. No exceptions. All of our products are packaged in a GMP facility after going through rigorous testing. We would never consider reselling a product of this nature that has already been opened by another customer. This makes accepting returns for products of this nature a bit tricky,.
With that said, we will accept returns of unopened products for a full refund, less shipping, within 30 days of receiving your order.
We will make a one-time exception for each customer regarding opened products – as long as at least 80% of the opened package remains, and again is still within 30 days of receiving the order, will accept a return for a full refund.
For example, if you order 1000 grams of one strain, it will be shipped to you in 4 x 250g bags. Open one bag, DO NOT open all 4 at once. Open 1 bag only. Try it. This way, if it turns out it’s not right for you a full refund can potentially still be had. Worst case you can return 3 out of the 4, and even in such cases if done for an exchange we’ll include extra in the reshipment. We try to be fair and understanding, hoping you will do the same.
Contact us within 30 days of receiving your product shipment. We’ll email you a label to print out, place on your package, and ship back at no cost to you. Once we receive the returned product, a refund will be issued and an email will notify you of that transaction.
Please email [email protected] for any return requests.
COD orders must be shipped via either FedEx or UPS only at this time as the USPS has not yet made the COD option available electronically.Read More
- UPS and FedEx do not deliver on Saturdays to the majority of locations regardless of what shipping speed is selected, even Overnight or Next Day shipments. They do offer Saturday delivery for an additional fee, typically $20-30. Our website and UPS/FedEx don’t give us the option to incorporate that Sat delivery fee into our checkout and shipping options. If this is something you are interested in please contact us prior to placing your order and we will see if we can help you arrange that.
- If you packaged is damaged upon delivery, please forward pictures of the damaged packaging, contents, and any notices received from the shipping company. If you do not do this, we may not be able to reimburse you for any products damaged or missing as a result. Every order we send is insured, and taking and forwarding the pictures will ensure that a claim can be filed with the shipping company and your damaged items can either be refunded or replaced. You can also file a claim with the shipping company if you would like to be reimbursed by them rather than us.
- No, they will not. If you would like any information to appear on the label, you must put that information in the shipping address lines provided. We are not provided the option to give the drive additional instructions, and we cannot guarantee they will honor special requests.
- We ship in brown boxes or packaging provided by the shipping company (USPS Flat Rate packaging, FedEx Envelopes/Boxes, etc). The return address on the package appears Viable Solutions, 62 6th St N, Nampa, ID 83687. All shipping labels are computer generated and printed, and there is absolutely no indication of the contents on the outside of the package.
- Sorry, but other than making changes to the shipping address, we do not have the ability to modify an order after it has been placed. If the order has not yet been processed we can cancel the order and you can place a new order. Once an order has been processed (about the time the tracking information is sent) we cannot make any changes to the order, including but not limited to modifying the shipping address or cancelling the order.
- We will not provide coupon codes if asked by e-mail. You must be subscribed to our e-mails. We regularly send out discounts to those subscribed to our e-mails.
- The option to subscribe is provided during checkout. You can also subscribe on the following page: http://eepurl.com/bSwNMj
- Sorry, but other than making changes to the shipping address, we do not have the ability to modify an order after it has been placed. If the order has not yet been processed we can cancel the order and you can place a new order. Once an order has been processed we cannot make any changes to the order, including cancelling the order.
- Once the payment has been received the order will be noted and you will receive that note via e-mail. You will also be notified via e-mail once the order has shipped. As stated when the option is selected, as well as in the instructions e-mailed to you upon placing the order, order processing times for such orders begin upon receipt/deposit of the payment.
- The statements found anywhere on the site http://www.viablekratom.com as well as any of the products sold on this site, have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. We do not support the use of any of our products for illicit use, if we find out your intentions are for such purposes, we will not sell to you. If we learn of something of this nature after we have received payment, your money will be refunded and we will not ship the item. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Please respect these regulations.
- Some products have a variety of uses. Some have not been approved by the FDA and seeing as we are not medical professionals, we cannot suggest or prescribe them for any such use. Some products may even be toxic if used in these ways, so please do your research and consult with your medical professional before buying any of these products. Such products have to be sold without directions or claims, or in some cases not for human consumption; We therefore will not answer any questions regarding those products or reply to any messages that indicate or hint at any use of a product in a manner contrary to which we have to sell it.
- Viable Solutions LLC must follow the laws of the State of Idaho. Our website and online store is regulated by interstate commerce laws, which fall under United States of America federal law. Outside of Idaho, we cannot and are not making any claims as to the legality of any of the products we sell. It is the sole responsibility of each individual customer to comply with all laws and regulations of the particular jurisdiction which the customer is in.
- We are strictly an e commerce store; we do not accept any orders or pickups at our location. All orders must be placed via our website and delivered by way of FedEx, USPS, or UPS. Anyone showing up at the address listed will be turned away and they will be permanently denied service from Viable Solutions and any of its online stores.
- Yes. We have a dedicated page explaining our products and wholesale pricing, which can be found here: https://viablekratom.com/viable-solutions-kratom-wholesale/
- Please see Products & Use. Also, if you are not willing to take the time to read and/or follow simple directions, we may not be willing to take the time to reply. You must be a legal adult 18+ years of age to purchase from this website and we expect that you act accordingly. Dishonesty, rudeness, vulgarity, or being petty or unreasonable are also typically not responded to well, if at all. Additionally, it’s possible that your e-mail was either automatically flagged as spam or simply did not make it through.
No, we are not. Please note that Viable Solutions, LLC is not affiliated with the website HerbalSavation.com, Lucky Distribution, the Herbal Salvation product line or any of their other products.